Terms and Conditions:
Vendors: This is a “rain or shine” event. There will be no refunds for weather-related concerns.
- I understand that this contract is not binding until a payment is received
- I understand that there is a no refund policy
- I understand that electricity is ONLY available to food vendors and there is an additional fee
- I understand that set-up time will be 6:00am – 9:00am on Oct 27, 2018
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 6:05pm. I understand that my booth must be completely taken-down and removed by 8:00pm.
- I understand that tables, chairs, tents, and linens are not provided, and I will provide my own.
- I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about vendor markets and I will sell only what I have listed.
- I understand that only silent or low-sounding generators are allowed.
- Only straight-legged tents allowed to prevent tripping hazards and to maintain the 10×10 space.
- A clean-up fee will be billed to anyone who leaves trash in their area. You will also be banned from participating in any future events produced by A Black Bear Affair.
Participants agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators, or the City of Cleveland, TN for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
- NO signage outside of your 10×10 space, including the street.
- NO smoking or alcohol in festival area.
- NO yelling out product sales info to bypass-ers
- NO amplification, sound or music (unless approved).
- NO blocking ADA ramps or sidewalks beside or behind your booth.
- NO glass containers (unless approved).
- NO leaving your booth space unattended.
- NO caution tape or unapproved barriers.
- NO participant shall use BaCON Festival name, logo, images or product without written permission.
- NO vendor or partner will create a Facebook (or other) social media “event” for BaCON Festival.
All participants must adhere to all festival rules or they will be removed from festival without refund. Only 2 vendor passes are available for each vendor.
You MUST get approval before you can book via email. Please send us your menu items via email to email@example.com before registering. Electricity is reserved only for food vendors at an additional $50. You must provide your old electrical cords. Food Vendor fees are $200 per (1) 12×12 or Food Truck space at time of registration and 10% of total sales the day of the event. 10% is due within 48 hours of the event.
Alcohol Sales are not permitted.